Imagine yourself throwing loving thoughts up in the air, like confetti, so they rain down upon you and All That Is with the invisible power of their Being. Sound like fun? Try it and see for yourself!
Examples of experiences you might like to have and share. Be playful in your Oneness with All That Is and send them out from that place of unconditional love within you:
- Bless us all with the joy of love and understanding.
- Bless us all with the energy of love, truth, and joy.
- Bless us all with the vibration of love and appreciation.
- Bless us all with the experience of love and forgiveness.
- Bless us all with an attitude of love and acceptance.
- Bless us all with the power of love and inspiration.
- Bless us all with the reality of love and dreams fulfilled.
- Bless us all with the feeling of a job well done.
- Bless us all with unconditional love, given and received.
- Bless us all with the understanding of our Oneness with and Separation from All That Is.
- Bless us all with the knowledge that we are not only products of creation; we are creation itself.
Write other blessings and make the act of blessing yourself and All That Is a ritual, something you do every day or whenever you think of it. Understand that each one of your blessings is a living form of Aware Energy. Realize that, like every other thought-form, including you, it wants to fulfill its greatest potential wherever and whenever it is called into or appears within being. Feel the energy of your blessings fulfilling their potential within you and everyone else who wants them to be a part of their Being and Creation.
The more real your vision, the more powerful it will be. See yourself throw your blessings up in the air and watch them as they fall back upon whoever you want them to or All That Is if that’s what you want. See them accepted with joy by those who want them and unnoticed by those who don’t, out of respect for the oneness and individuality of us all.
For more on the nature of unconditional love, read, Encounter With Unconditional Love. When it was needed most, I encountered the Energy of Unconditional Love. It happened while driving over a mountain early one morning in late 1985 and began during an experiment with mental telepathy.
For more on forgiveness, read The Healing Power of Forgiveness. Like some adult children, I viewed my parents with anger long into adulthood. One day, during meditation, I began to see them from a completely new perspective. Instead of focusing on what they didn’t do and what made me unhappy, I began to see how much they did do and how much I benefitted from it. Suddenly, I was able to appreciate how challenging life is for everyone and how well we all do in spite of it. This new understanding was so profound and meaningful, I couldn’t help but forgive them and me. I forgave them for what I had interpreted as parental imperfections and shortcomings, and I forgave myself for what I knew was single-minded fault-finding. Once forgiveness was complete, it transformed into feelings of unconditional love.
Roger “Pete” Peterson https://realtalkworld.com