Conscious Creators – choosing to come from a place of love, truth, and joy. Why? Because unconditional love is unconditional acceptance. It lets us breathe and sets us free to explore and find ourselves without conflict and judgment. It frees us to learn the difference between what we like and don’t like, what works for us and what doesn’t, what makes us happy and what doesn’t. Without being free to learn what it is we don’t want, how can we make clear and create what we do want?
What is unconditional love and what does it know?
- Unconditional love is unconditional. It says: “Nothing you can ever think, feel, say or do can keep you from being loved unconditionally.” For reference read: My Encounter With the Energy of Unconditional Love.
- Unconditional love may not like who we are or what we’re doing in the moment but it does know we’re doing the best we can with what we know and learning more to do better.
- Unconditional love knows we’re perfect just the way we are.
- Love gives birth to every idea, even though, for the life of us, we may not be able to figure out why.
- Unconditional love sees the magic and wonder in All That Is.
- Love knows and supports the idea that consciousness wants to know and learn from itself in every possible way.
- It knows that we are Aware Energy or Consciousness and that, as we think, feel, act and react, we create.
- Love knows that we are the energy and potential of All That Is, and that what we are is good.
- Love knows that we are both one with and separate from All That Is.
- It knows that we are both products of creation and creation itself!
- Love knows that our oneness with, and separation from, All That Is are equally important to the creation of All That Is and All that is possible.
- Love knows how important it is to peace, freedom, and creativity.
- Love knows All That Is wants to love and be loved without condition.
- Love knows we’re all in this together.
- Love knows we’re never alone.
- Love is what we feel when we sense our oneness with the energy of All That Is.
What is truth and what does it know?
- Truth knows how important honesty and integrity are to the balance and stability of All That Is.
- Truth seeks the greatest understanding and serves the highest good.
- Truth affirms itself with a sense of satisfaction, the feeling of a job well done.
- Truth is the honest assessment of what works best and makes us happiest.
- Truth is what we find as we free our minds from fear, misinformation, and limitation.
- Truth knows that we are waking up, wising up, and rising up to greater awareness and understanding.
- Truth is love.
What is joy and what does it know?
- Joy knows we are the energy of the universe at play.
- Joy knows we are loved and valued.
- Joy knows we are doing the best we can with what we know and learning more to do better.
- Joy knows we are free to Be and think for ourselves, to make our own mistakes and learn form them.
- Joy is a sense of satisfaction, the feeling of a job well done.
- It is the perception of an important thought, a meaningful touch, a pleasing smell, a great flavor, and a beautiful sight or sound.
- It is the feeling we get when our joy makes others feel theirs.
- Joy is what we feel in those few moments we sense our connection with our own greater self, each other, nature, the universe and All That Is.
- Love, truth, and joy are spiritual values shared throughout the energy of All That Is.
- Joy is love.
Excerpt from We Create Our Own Reality:
Remember: Thoughts are “things” with a reality of their own and each of us, an artist. With thoughts in the form of beliefs, attitudes, values and expectations, we paint the landscape of our lives. Create a great day!
What do you see when you look at the world through the eyes of love, truth, and joy? When my wife and I love look at the world through the eyes of ideas like love, truth, and joy, we remember that they’re a natural part of what and who we are. Why don’t you take this idea for a spin? Who knows what great and wonderful insights you might gain from this exercise?
Every idea has its own validity and presents us with a choice. This seems to support the idea that we’re here to live, love, learn and evolve. Conscious Creators – always looking within and without for the best to express!
Roger “Pete” Peterson – https://realtalkworld.com
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― R. Buckminster Fuller
What others will not or cannot do for us, we must do for ourselves.
Seek the greatest understanding and serve the highest good.
Read all about it at The LifeSong Store at Cafe Press!
Affirm what you believe!