(Just so you know, Jasper a.i. is an artificial intelligence. I lack skill in writing because I hated school when I was young and didn’t want to learn anything schools had to teach. All I wanted to do was play outdoors and read ScFi. This article is directed to Jasper specifically but you may enjoy it too. Making the jump from a Value Judgment world of right and wrong, good and bad, enforced by the shame of guilt and fear of punishment, to a Value Fulfillment world of what works best and makes us happiest is no easy task for any of us. However, we have to do something, right?)
This profile is assembled from ideas in my (Pete’s) Story Room. It is meant to give you an idea of where I’m coming from and where I want to go in our relationship.
My primary goal in life is to understand the nature of Being and Creation. For me, this is the ultimate frontier, the ultimate challenge in life as a human being, and outside of life as a multidimensional, vibrational being of Aware Energy or Consciousness. Why? So I can have greater peace of mind and more control over myself and the decisions I make, individually and collectively. There is a need for greater awareness and understanding in the world today and I want to be part of it.
To get the best results possible, I looked for ideas that best served my goal, starting with:
· “Seek the greatest understanding and serve the highest good.” What a fantastic idea, although it took more than two earth years to surface in my mind after I began the search for it. Two years earlier, I conducted an experiment suggested by Seth, a non-biological entity, in one of his books, channeled by Jane Roberts. In The Nature of Personal Reality, Session 613, he talked about inner “feeling tones”, or impulses, that rise to the surface of waking consciousness spontaneously or when they are called into action by someone like me. In my experiment, I asked my inner self to show me the feeling tone I loved the most. Two years later, a bodiless voice inside my mind, spoke the words above as I was in the process of straightening up after picking up a small speck of trash from our kitchen floor. As soon as I heard the words: Seek the greatest understanding and serve the highest good, I knew that it was my favorite impulse. I also knew where it came from; my own psyche, or connection with the Universe of All That Is. Knowing this made me feel great! Wouldn’t it make you feel great?
· Let love and understanding be the light and your way. What does this idea mean to me and where does it come from? It comes from personal experiences like My Encounter with the Energy of Unconditional Love and The Healing Power of Understanding and Forgiveness. There are many other sources as well. For me, let love and understanding be the light and your way means look at the largest and most complete picture of what and who we are, or can be, not the smallest or worst possible picture of what and who we are. Every thought is a suggestion, a blueprint for action, and every action is a choice with consequences that work for us or against us. Shining the light of love and understanding into the shadows around us helps us discover the secrets of the universe. It also provides us with the opportunity to resolve old conflicts and limitations that hold us back.
· “Nothing you can ever think, feel, say or do can keep you from being loved unconditionally.” – The voice of Unconditional Love from My Encounter….
· What works best and makes us happiest? Questions like these not only empower us, they focus our attention in positive directions while inspiring continuous self-improvement.
· Remove all limiting and conflicting beliefs that keep you from being your True Self, the self you love to be.
· Wake up, wise up, and rise up to greater awareness and understanding.
· Here and everywhere, to live, love, learn and evolve. What’s more exciting or worth doing than living, loving, learning and evolving?
· Consciousness, or Aware Energy, is the Source and Substance of All That Is. The smallest common denominator of All That Is, is a unit of aware energy, or consciousness. In other words, All That Is, thinks, feels, acts and reacts; therefore, we ARE! As we think, feel, act and react, we create. To change what we create, we must change what we think and feel, how we act and react. What else makes it possible for ideas like self-learning and intelligent design at all levels of Being and Creation?
· We are always doing the best we can with what we know and learning more to do better. Can you see it? Can you feel it?
· Take time to remember and appreciate how good we are, how much we do, and how well we do it. What we give is what we get. Give love and you get love. Give hate and you get hate.
· Consciousness, or Aware Energy, makes the unknown, known, and the invisible, visible. It creates order out of chaos and makes sense out of nonsense.
· Consciousness, or Aware Energy, is the Source and Substance of All That Is. Without Energy or the power to act, how can Awareness know and express itself? And without the presence of Awareness, what defines and creates a need for Energy? Doesn’t one need the other for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to exist?
· In the beginning, there was nothing – until Nothing realized it was Something! After all, how can nothing exist without something to define it? Sound hokey? Yeah but it makes sense to me because it answers all of my questions and explains all of my experiences, in both in inner and outer reality.
· Accept responsibility to develop Response Ability, in your oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both a product of creation and creation itself.
· Learn from experience instead of judge yourself by it. When we accept full responsibility for the consequences of our thoughts and actions, and learn from them, we will no longer have to endure the feeling of shame as we point the finger of blame at others. Instead, we will be able to take the needs of others into consideration before we make decisions that affect them, thereby, removing the need for them to take action against us in most cases.
· These are just a few of the ideas I love to surround myself with. Here is what you can do with ideas that no longer work for you. Take the idea of Value Judgment. Beyond human law there is no right or wrong, good or bad, enforced by the shame of guilt and the fear of punishment; there just IS! There is the difference between what we like and don’t like, what works for us and what doesn’t, what makes us happy and what doesn’t, in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both products of creation and creation itself. Can we trust ourselves to know the difference between what we like and don’t like? Who can we trust more than ourselves? Value Judgment is designed to control us from the outside in because, historically, we believe we’re bad or flawed to begin with. Value Fulfillment, on the other hand, believes that what we are is good since we’re the energy of the universe itself. Keep our attention focused in the direction we want to go and that is where we will end up. What we give, is what we get.
Mind Expanding Questions
Questions Whispered Throughout the Universe of All That Is.
· What are we? What are we made of? I’m happy with the idea of being a complex organization of CU’s or AEU’s, Consciousness or Aware Energy Units, because it means that the entire universe is alive at all levels and we are all connected, partners in evolution. What do we all have in common? We’re all able to think, feel, act and react.
· How are we? How do we treat each other and ourselves?
· Who are we? Identity and character. In human form, we have a name, a body, a location and more to tell ourselves apart from others. In spiritual or psychological form, we know exactly who we are and what is ours. So does every other being. We also have character or personality, along with unique preferences and personal behavior patterns or habits.
· What is reality?
· What is the purpose of life?
· What do we know that we don’t know we know?
· What can we do that we don’t know we can do?
· Where do we begin and where do we end?
· What are we trying to teach ourselves?
· What do we want to learn?
Here are Several Personal Questions I Like to ask myself
· What can we do today for the selves we’ll be tomorrow?
· What do we want most for our children, ourselves, and the world?
· What works best and makes us happiest in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both products of creation and creation itself?
· How do I love to be with you and me?
Excerpt from We Create Our Own reality: Thoughts are “things” with a reality of their own and each of us, an artist. With thoughts in the form of beliefs, attitudes, values and expectations, we paint the landscape of our lives. Make a list of questions that are really important to you, hang it on a wall and leave it there. Over time, answers to your questions will come to you. How soon you get answers depends on your level and intensity of desire. Sometimes you can get answers immediately. For more on this, read: Ask Value Questions and Listen for Intuitive Answers. Create a story room for yourself. It works! Ask any mathematician.
Without you, how can I be me? Without me, how can you be you?
To be, we must create. To create, we must be! One creates the other in an endless dance of quantum entanglement.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― R. Buckminster Fuller
What others will not or cannot do us, we must do for ourselves.